Welcome to Adam Smith Today
How Wealth Is Created
Welcome to Adam Smith Today, a website devoted to free market economics, national economic growth, and prosperity. We are glad you are here. We free market economists have several things in common:
- We believe that America is a great place to live and work.
- We love our Constitution, The Bill of Rights, and our economic system.
- We believe that government should maintain defense and law and order—and then get out of the way so people can be free to do what they want.
- We favor low taxes, low government spending, and the chance for everyone to work, save, and invest.
- We recognize that America has enemies around the world and at home. We favor a strong defense to keep us safe now and in the future.
- We favor letting millions come from everywhere to join us, providing that they learn to speak our language and respect our laws.
- The solution to poverty and unemployment is not government spending. It is setting up a system so entrepreneurs can start and run businesses without undue government restriction or assistance.
Adam Smith Today provides you with articles and ideas which address the solutions to problems of unemployment and economic growth.
Proponents of Freedom and Entrepreneurship
Arthur Middleton Hughes taught economics for 32 years at the University of Maryland. He provides information on how the free market can provide more wealth, freedom, and happiness than big government. Free market economics is far more effective at promoting prosperity than the Keynesian economics taught in 90% of America’s universities today. We want to hear from you. You can comment on our articles or send in your own ideas and articles.
Contact us today at Arthur.firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.335.7725 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, for more information on solving American and world economic problems.